About the Role
The Board member we are seeking will have expertise and experience in:
- Financial knowledge, risk management and legal services
- Governing or leading companies who deliver exceptional customer services to diverse or vulnerable populations
- Building and governing innovation strategies and growth
- Collaboration with management to guide the development of an assessment of risk/reward judgement calls
- Creating a culture receptive to risk and with innovative problem solving
- Previous board experience/governance of Not for Profits
About the Organisation
Seniors Rights Service provides education, legal and advocacy support via:
- Individual advocacy to recipients of commonwealth funded aged-care
- Legal services of Older Persons who are financially or otherwise vulnerable
- Strata and retirement villages legal advice
- Community engagement and peer education
- Advising on elder abuse and other systemic issues for older people and seniors
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0414278786
Further information can be obtained from Claire Levisohn, Seniors Rights Service on 0414 278 786 or email@example.com.
Information on Seniors Rights Service can be obtained at http://seniorsrightsservice.org.au
Applications are required by 28 May 2018, including Curriculum Vitae and letter outlining skill sets and reasons for application.
Please quote in application: Board Member – Seniors Rights Service via Pro Bono Australia.