About the Role
We are looking for an energetic, outstanding and effective leader, to head up finance and administration across both our Sydney and Brisbane stations. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
This is your opportunity to work for one of Australia’s largest Christian community radio stations and media organisations in this newly created senior position. The Business Manager is responsible for delivering excellent management of administrative services including strategic business planning and provide first-class and hands-on financial and accounting practices that facilitate on-going growth.
You will ensure that all legal compliances and regulations are observed and provide quality Management Information Services and HR policies and programs.
A Sydney based role, the successful applicant will have:
- Graduate or post graduate qualifications in Accounting or Business Management with CPA / CA Certification
- Significant knowledge and experience in financial management
- Proven ability to work in the not-for-profit sector
- To be a strategic thinker
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership, team management and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills including use of accounting software packages, Excel and Word
- A firm belief in the mission and values of Hope Media!
In return, we offer a fun and friendly environment, and the opportunity to be part of really making a difference through Christian media.
Ideal applicants will have a strong connection to the Christian community of interest of the stations, with a willingness to work within the Christian ethos of the organisation.
Applications are required by close of business Friday 1st June 2018.
About the Organisation
Hope Media Limited operates Sydney’s Hope 103.2 and in co-mission with Brisbane’s 96.5FM seeks to communicate hope to transform life, faith and culture.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Manager via Pro Bono Australia.