About the Role
The Chair who should have an understanding of not-for-profit organisations, provides leadership and integrity to build the Board culture and processes, including:
- Ensuring meetings are efficient and effective
- Chairing six meetings per year plus the Annual General Meeting
- Developing ways of work that promotes shared leadership amongst Board members
- Promoting a vision for success and long term sustainability
- Working in collaboration with the State Commissioner to support the implementation of the strategic plan.
The term of the Chair is for 2 years. If mutually agreed the Chair may be reappointed for additional terms of two years but not exceeding 6 years. Appointment of the Chair will be by Girl Guides Western Australian Board with noting of the appointment by members at the next Annual General Meeting.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0407449893
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chair of the Board GGWA via Pro Bono Australia.