About the role
National Christian not-for-profit organisation
Great opportunity to make a difference
Based in Newcastle -NSW
Our client is now seeking to appoint a talented Communications Manager to coordinate a team of specialists in order to maintain the consistency and integrity of Compassion Australia’s message platforms for all external ministry communications.
You will also;
- Research, write and publish content for their website and other digital platforms.
- Assist in developing and managing mutually beneficial media relationships.
- Coordinate and develop product specific communication campaigns.
- Ensure the integrity of the message is retained across all channels by proofing and undertaking quality control measures.
- Assist other teams in maximising the PR value of events and key activities.
- Consult and partner with the frontline ministry relationship teams to build shared understanding and achieve organisational outcomes.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in communications or PR and possess exceptional research, analytical and written skills. You will be a gifted communications specialist who has a strong knowledge of online digital marketing, branding and social media. You will be strongly aligned to the Christian values of this organisation which is part of a broader Christian community and be tertiary qualified in marketing, communications, PR or a similar discipline.
You will have the ability to lead a team of professionals well, engage effectively with key stakeholders and have a sound understanding of the Church landscape here in Australia. Your knowledge of global poverty issues and International development will also be highly regarded.
Working in a vibrant and fun work culture, Compassion offers an exciting way for you to help release children from poverty in Jesus’ name. You will also enjoy many employee benefits, including RDO’s, development opportunities and packaging benefits.
About the organisation
Our Client, Compassion Australia is an international Christian child development and child advocacy organization. Working for Compassion Australia is more than just doing a job, you’ll be using your passion and skills to support children living in poverty all over the world. Recently named as Australia’s fourth biggest charity fundraiser, a career with Compassion ensures you will be making a difference.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.