About the Role
Do you have experience in leading a team who are responsible for the care and support of community supporters?
Apply today, and be part of shaping our transformation!
The Leukaemia Foundation is on an exciting transformation journey to deliver greater impact to our key stakeholders and the Australian community.
This role is key to the execution of our national signature events including World’s Greatest Shave, U.G.L.Y. Bartender of the Year and Light the Night.
The role will lead a team to attract and build relationships with key third-party community supporters. The role also has responsibility for the effective delivery of tactical plans for signature events to ensure we meet our objectives. A critical element of this role is lead the day-to-day application of face-to-face and personal contact with community members to engage and activate their support.
We are looking for a person who has experience community fundraising and peer to peer campaigns. Previous experience in achievement of goals, targets and budgets across events and community fundraising is important to this role. In addition, previous experience in operational leadership, including effective people leadership and resource allocation.
What are we looking for in this role?
We are looking for the following:
- Demonstrated experience in community fundraising campaigns and peer-to-peer events
- Experience in operational leadership, including effective people leadership and resource allocation
- An ability to motivate and encourage others to achieve results
- Strong prioritisation skills and demonstrated ability to think critically and remain solutions focused
- An ability to work flexible hours
- A current drivers licence
It would be highly desirable if the person has:
- Demonstrated knowledge of FIA Code of Conduct/Standards of fundraising
- Knowledge of the charity health environment
About the Organisation
The Foundation cares for patients and their families affected by blood cancer and related blood disorders by providing a range of vital support services free-of-charge, including counselling, information, accommodation, transportation and practical assistance. The Foundation generates significant funds each year to cutting edge medical research to find better treatments and cures. To achieve our inspiring purpose, everyone’s impact counts.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Imogene Grant, Head of Community Supporters
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community Supporters Team Lead – NSW via Pro Bono Australia.