About the Role
- Located in Richmond
- Permanent full time role – salary packaging available
- Be part of an organisation striving to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from family violence
In this role you will provide Administrative and Secretarial support to the CEO at our Richmond Office and we need someone who is:
- Passionately aligned with our purpose and values
- A quick learner who can manage their own time and priorities
- Highly competent in managing a busy CEO diary, providing admin support and organising national and international travel
- An excellent communicator with a high degree of professionalism
- Able to prepare for board meetings, distribution of papers and minute taking
- A talented organiser with a respectful and a positive-can do attitude
About the Organisation
We are a leading accredited service, which provides services, programs and responses to issues of family violence in migrant and refugee communities. By acknowledging the rights and diverse experiences of our clients, we develop and implement a number of culturally sensitive and holistic models for the provision of services to both victims and perpetrators of family violence.
In tackling the issues of family violence we act on multiple levels – individual, relationship and community. Our organisation strives to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from violence.
We care deeply about what we do and are big-hearted about it. Our passion is to be positive, courageous, forward-looking and supportive. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience that we need – the key selection criteria is available from the position description on our website www.intouch.org.au
Apply for this Job
Please send your cover letter addressing our key selection criteria and CV to email@example.com, using the subject line:
Executive Assistant – CEO application via Pro Bono, by COB 01 June 2018.
inTouch has a pending renewal of an Equal Opportunity Exemption (A123/2012) and requests applications from women only.
To apply, send a short covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position and attach you CV and a brief (2 pages max.) document addressing the key selection criteria.
As part of our screening process in support of the safeguarding of our clients, candidates will be required to complete a satisfactory National Police Check, Statutory Declaration where necessary, sign our Code of Conduct and complete a Working with Children Check.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant to the CEO via Pro Bono Australia.