About the Role
Court Network is a unique community organisation that empowers people to better access the justice system through offering non-legal information, support and referrals to people coming to court. The service is delivered by a dedicated workforce of over 400 community volunteers across Queensland and Victoria who are professionally trained to deliver the service in a non-judgemental and non-partisan manner. The organisation is governed by a Board of 12 directors, ably led by the Hon Justice Marcia Neave AO as Board President.
An outstanding opportunity exists for a senior leader to take on the role of Executive Director. With strategic oversight for operations in both Victoria and Queensland, you will have responsibility for leading a high performing team (approx. 25 paid staff) that is committed to the provision of quality services and programs that reflect the organisation’s mission, vision, and values. You will lead and manage the implementation of workforce capability strategies that promote alignment with community service and national volunteer standards, and you will seek out opportunities that promote innovation and increase the organisation’s capacity to meet current and future challenges.
The Executive Director will provide strategic leadership based on expertise and experience with community service operations, policy development and program delivery in consultation with relevant external stakeholders. Knowledge of the family violence reforms in Victoria and/or Queensland will be an advantage.
Knowledge & Experience
• Extensive CEO or senior management experience within a complex operating environment
• Demonstrated experience in developing and effectively implementing business strategy
• Demonstrated experience in financial management, change management and people management
• Demonstrated experience in leading a committed workforce to successful outcomes.
• Experience negotiating with government and other funders
• Experience/Knowledge in NFP and/or in organisations with significant volunteer workforces (desirable)
• Demonstrated understanding of the systems reforms in the context of family violence
About the Organisation
The service is delivered by a workforce of over 400 community volunteers (‘Networkers’) across Queensland and Victoria who are professionally trained to deliver the service in a non-judgemental, confidential and respectful manner.
Court Network is governed by a Board of twelve directors drawn from the judiciary, magistracy, senior courts’ administration, police and others with experience working with court users, including Networker Board members.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Director via Pro Bono Australia.