About the Role
About the Role
Utilise your administration skills and human resources knowledge to engage with stakeholders and assist with the delivery of HR functions across all areas of the business. You will work in close collaboration with a Human Resources Advisor, in a newly established that reports directly to the Human Resources Operations Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Processing advertising requests and applications, editing and uploading advertisements as required
– Coordination of the recruitment and selection process
– Assisting with the employee onboarding process, coordinating relevant employment documentation and induction processes
– Manage and maintain employee records using the HRIS
– Oversee Blue Card and Criminal History Checking and maintain internal registers for compliance
– Liaise with finance and payroll staff to provide support in meeting HR requirements
– Relief reception duties on an ad hoc basis
– Provide other administrative support to the HR Operations Manager as required
Skills & Experience required
– Some qualifications in Human Resources Management or related would be highly desirable
– Attention to detail is critical as you are dealing with employment details in accordance with compliance standards
– Demonstrated administration experience preferred
– Intermediate to advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
– Ability to demonstrate initiative and a willingness to learn
– A positive and flexible attitude will be essential to your success
Benefits & Culture
– Opportunities for learning and further career progression
– Genuine work-life balance, with hours from 8:30am – 4:30pm
– Close to public transport and street parking available
– Friendly and supportive team environment, where people enjoy coming to work each day
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Not-for-Profit, with multiple locations operating across the South East Queensland region and with plans for further expansion.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Human Resource Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.