About the Role
• Contribute to the advancement of sustainability in infrastructure through its supply chain
• Design and implement key capability and competency frameworks
• Growth with a purpose-led world-leading organisation
The Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) is a member-based not-for-profit industry council. ISCA is the peak industry body for advancing sustainability outcomes in infrastructure. ISCA’s mission is to improve the productivity & liveability of industry & communities through sustainability in infrastructure.
ISCA developed and administers the Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) rating scheme. This system is Australia’s only comprehensive rating system for evaluating sustainability across design, construction and operation of infrastructure. IS evaluates the sustainability performance (including environmental, social, economic and governance aspects) of infrastructure projects and assets.
ISCA requires a Learning and Development Manager to support the delivery of the organisation’s market capability goal to build sustainability capacity across the infrastructure industry.
• Working closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders, you will design and deliver a range of blended learning solutions and engagement programs.
• You will manage and execute promotional strategies for training and workshop activities through multiple channels
• You will lead our accredited professional program ensuring career development for sustainability professionals .
• This role includes P&L responsibilities, and overseeing the maintenance of training platforms and processes to enhance our stakeholders’ experience.
To be successful in this role you will have significant and proven ability and experience working in a relevant sustainability industry; have prior experience of identifying and evaluating educational and learning needs and designing comprehensive and blended learning solutions for a wide audience. Ideally, you will be tertiary qualified with appropriate formal education in training e.g. a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or similar. With strong organisational and relationship management skills, you will be adept at building rapport and developing effective working relationships with a wide and complex range of stakeholders at all levels and be a strategic and innovative thinker.
This role is fulltime and located in Sydney, and will require travel.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0468625252
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Learning and Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.