About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, the Loyalty and Retention Manager is responsible for developing and managing Bible Society donor retention and communication strategies to meet Bible Society objectives whilst advocating for donors across the Bible Society group of organisations – Koorong, Eternity and Centre for Public Christianity.
As Loyalty and Retention Manager, your focus will be to maximise support, donations and retention through donor communications and engagement activities. The role will include the development and management of donor focussed programmes including data interrogation, regular giving, donation increases and cross selling, across multiple channels and brands. You will bring to this role experience in B2C retention marketing with a proven track record of running online and offline campaigns. Key to this role will be your ability to gather, analyse and report on data to inform strategy and achieve outcomes.
This position is a full time role and is based in the Sydney CBD.
The Loyalty and Retention Manager will ideally possess the following knowledge, experience and qualifications:
• A personal commitment to Christian values and an ability to work within and contribute to the mission and values of BSA
• Tertiary qualifications in either Communications or Marketing
• Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated experience running retention, loyalty and migration campaigns
• Demonstrated experience managing customer/donor databases
• A donor/customer-focused champion and an ability to assess and develop end to end omnichannel journeys
• Proven campaign management skills with the ability to lead, develop and inspire others
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• An ability to understand data and draw insights that can be used to manage retention/acquisition of customers/donors
• A track record of creative and innovative approaches with tangible results
About the Organisation
Bible Society Australia is a not-for-profit charity in partnership with all denominations. Its mission is to transform the lives of people in Australia and throughout the world by making the Bible and other Christian resources accessible to all people seeking to know more about the Word of God. In a language they can understand and in a format they can easily use and share.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Loyalty and Retention Manager – Marketing via Pro Bono Australia.