About the Role
Better Caring is a disruptor in the health tech sector, transforming aged care and disability support by providing the first online marketplace where Australians can find and directly hire the support they need. We’re on track to become a big company that improves peoples’ lives by making access to community support affordable and easy.
The Marketing and Communications Manager, Support Workers, will oversee all worker related marketing initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive acquisition, retention and worker engagement.
You will be responsible for the strategy, content and channel optimization, brand consistency, audience segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement. You will serve as the company’s primary audience strategist, analyst and engagement lead in relation to the Better Caring support worker community. You will collaborate with key departments including customer engagement, product development, engineering, community engagement and finance, to help define the brand narrative and optimize our engagement strategies with Better Caring’s customers.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Develop and implement the support worker marketing & communications strategy to drive consumer acquisition, retention and engagement with worker segments.
- Ensure that all worker materials are on-brand, consistent and optimized for user experience for all channels including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person event marketing.
- Define integrated, effective campaigns and promotions – internally and externally – to meet worker pipeline goals.
- Create and manage tactical executions as required to drive growth of the care worker community.
- Manage worker engagement initiatives from concept to execution to deliver an exceptional user experience for our community of workers.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Better Caring’s workforce, including their drivers and barriers, to help inform communication plans.
- Manage and develop marketing coordinators to develop new multi-channel strategies that lead to and nurture worker relationships.
- Track and report on key metrics for all marketing programs weekly to optimize campaign efforts. Communicate with senior leadership on results, trending, ROI and strategy adjustments.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager – Consumers on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent and relatable message across channels. Model collaboration, teamwork and communication across the marketing team.
- You’re a talented marketer who can demonstrate high level strategic and organisational leadership skills with a proven capacity to create and implement successful strategies that deliver measurable impacts.
- You’re comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, and can demonstrate agility to capitalise on opportunities as they arise.
- You’re resourceful, proactive and highly analytical, able to tackle complex business challenges.
- You are results-oriented and accountable, able to take ownership and lead cross-functional project teams.
- You are a natural team player and great communicator, able to work across teams to solve common challenges.
- You will have an understanding, or will be able to quickly build knowledge of the aged care, disability and technology sectors.
About the Organisation
Better Caring is a disruptor in the health tech sector, transforming aged care and disability support by providing the first online marketplace where Australians can find and directly hire the support they need.
At Better Caring we value our people, diversity and making a difference is our passion. We offer a friendly and welcoming place to work at each day. Our offices are modern and open plan and a great lounge area to chat. We have a great kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, T2 teas and even Wasabi peas! Importantly we have a lolly jar. Our offices are located in the heart of Surry Hills close to cafes, restaurants, fitness centres and two-minute walk from Central station. We love celebrating success and wins as a team. Whether it’s bring in your pet day, family day, celebrating national disability day or Melbourne Cup, we celebrate in our own Better Caring style which usually involves lots of fun and food. If you would like to find out more about Better Caring please log onto our website at www.bettercaring.com.au.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Please apply via Seek at this link.
Please quote in application: Marketing & Communications Manager, Support Workers via Pro Bono Australia.