About the Role
Guide Dogs Australia currently has a vacancy for National Corporate Partnerships Coordinator to join the team. The purpose of this position is to be the first point of contact for any existing partnership-related enquiries from the Guide Dogs states and play a key role in keeping the key corporate partnership contacts in each the state informed of corporate partnership activity. The role responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Be the internal “go to” person for all existing account enquiries from the Guide Dogs states
- Responsible for partnership benefit fulfilment for the corporate partner as well working with the states to pre-plan and share the resourcing of the benefit delivery
- Provide professional, high quality account coordination support to internal Guide Dogs stakeholders ensuring requests, opportunities and issues are efficiently responded to
- In conjunction with state brand and communications teams, develop a tool kit of all partnership-related material that the states can use to promote the partnerships through their channels
- Responsible for liaising with state Brand and Communications team to develop social media strategies for partner activations and sharing amongst the states
- Monitor, assist and report to partners on a regular basis with a view to account retention and increasing partner engagement
- Assist drafting new partnership agreements in conjunction with the National Corporate Partnerships Manager
- Assist with the set-up of existing partner records, contracts, contacts in a cloud-based system like Salesforce
This role requires someone with at least a tertiary qualification in either Marketing, Business, Commerce Fundraising or another similar discipline. The successful candidate will also need to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role with the proven ability to successfully coordinate partnership relationships.
We are looking for someone with well-developed planning, research and organisational skills and superior attention to detail. An established track record in managing multiple projects, shifting priorities and changing expectations under short deadlines is also a must have.
About the Organisation
Guide Dogs Australia is Australia’s most trusted charity. For more than 60 years, Guide Dogs organisations around Australia have been assisting children, teenagers, adults and the elderly who have low vision or blindness achieve their goals in life. Our professional services extend beyond the provision of guide dogs, and include innovative children’s mobility programs, orientation and mobility training for adults as well as social networking programs to support active community participation.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: National Corporate Partnerships Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.