About the Role
The Fundraising Coordinator plays a key role in creating sustainable growth in participation and fundraising income in NSW Police Legacy’s signature and community fundraising events, and assists the Marketing and Fundraising Manager with the development, implementation and delivery of NSWPL fundraising strategies and initiatives.
• Development, planning and implementation of NSWPL signature events including Blue Ribbon
Ball, NSW Police Boxing, Blue Ribbon Raffle and Remembrance Bike Ride
• Ensure compliance of third party and community fundraising activities
• Monitor fundraising progress and produce quality reports for internal and external parties
• Accurately maintain fundraiser records within ThankQ CRM
• Attend community engagements and fundraising events
• Contribute to the development and implementation of NSWPL’s fundraising strategy
• Work in collaboration to develop support materials for community engagement, stewardship
• Assist the Marketing and Fundraising Manager with the development and delivery of campaigns
to support fundraising activities
To be successful in this position, it is preferable that you have:
• 3-5 years’ experience in not for profit fundraising
• Proven event experience preferably obtained in the community sector, including working with
• Knowledge and experience in fundraising, ideally across all or most of the following; peer
to peer, fundraising event management, regular giving and digital campaigns
• Excellent planning and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
• Strong computer literacy and experience working with ThankQ, Raisers Edge or other
fundraising based CRM
• Experience using fundraising platforms such as GoFundraise, EverydayHero
• A positive attitude, independent decision-making skills and ability to manage workload and
• Flexible to work, on occasion out of hours to respond to fundraising and event requirements
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and as part of a team
• An understanding of the relationship to the policing environment is desirable
About the Organisation
NSW Police Legacy is the NSW Police Force Charity. NSW Police Legacy was historically established to support the widows, widowers, partners and dependent children of deceased NSW Police Officers; our Police Legatees. Today, we care for many members of the police family including our police Legatees, the parents of deceased police, serving and retired police and their families in necessitous circumstances, and former police and their families as they transition from a career in policing to civilian life.
Whilst the charity has been operating since 1987, in the last 5 years, the charity has seen significant growth and we are now excited to be hiring a Fundraising Coordinator to join the Marketing and Fundraising Team. This role will coordinate our flagship events, manage third party fundraising and community events, and provide fundraising administration and support for other fundraising appeals and activities.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: NSW Police Legacy Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.