About the Role
We need a high-performing Office Administrator/Executive Assistant to keep us on track as we grow. Your contribution to the success of our organisation is highly valued and your input to take us to the next level will be welcomed.
Key task areas include:
1. Products and services
2. Leadership in office environment
3. Maintain accurate systems
4. Executive Assistant to CEO
5. General administration
6. Ambassador for Meaningful Ageing Australia
Key selection criteria:
• Demonstrated success as the administrator in a resource-constrained, complex environment
• Sound experience in working effectively with a range of stakeholders and the ability to build and maintain productive and professional relationships
• Established capacity to work collaboratively and cooperatively as a team member and to undertake work independently and with supervision
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
• Confident learning new computer systems
• Demonstrated experience drafting formal documents
• Demonstrated capability to contribute to a positive workplace culture and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
• Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage numerous tasks concurrently, use initiative, establish priorities and work to tight or competing deadlines
You also need to be physically able to efficiently carry resources to/from stock room and to/from the Post Office; and a current visa to work in Australia.
The position is part time (24 hours), preferably worked across five days.
Remuneration is based on qualifications and experience.
Commencement is ideally 26 June (negotiable) to allow for a handover.
About the Organisation
Meaningful Ageing Australia is a membership-based not for profit, focussed on improving the lives of older people. We are currently mainly working with the aged care sector, with 80 diverse member organisations nationally (and growing). We have a small, dedicated team who are largely part time and/or based outside of Melbourne, as well as students and volunteers. We produce practical resources and run education to assist our members with high quality pastoral and spiritual care; and advocate with government and key agencies about the importance of spirituality – meaning, purpose and connectedness – for people to thrive. We work with a contemporary understanding of spirituality: it may or may not have a faith expression.
We are located in beautiful Parkville, co-located with the National Ageing Research Institute. The parrots will greet you on your way to the office. Our work environment is friendly and professional, but without corporate bells and whistles. You will have a great laptop; and there is excellent coffee and public transport within 5 minutes walk.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0425758277
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Office Administrator/Executive Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.