About the Role
About your opportunity
We are seeking an Operations Coordinator to join the Fundraising and Communications team. Reporting to the National Campaigns Logistics Manager, your role is to:
– Coordinate operations and logistics for the iconic Daffodil Day campaign, ensuring implementation is in line with Cancer Council policies and practices
– Coordinate face to face fundraising logistics ensuring all fundraising sites are fully equipped, operational and set up to maximise return on investment
– Train and coordinate volunteer fundraisers, including engaging in events and information sessions
– Monitor campaign targets and provide weekly reports to the National Campaign Logistics Manager for internal tracking and national reporting, pre and post event.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
– Demonstrated experience within a logistical fundraising, events, campaigns or projects role, preferably working with a volunteer workforce
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including a customer service orientation and a highly professional and comfortable phone manner
– A strong sense of initiative with the ability to think on your feet, stay cool under pressure and problem solve to juggle changing demands and competing priorities
What we can offer you
This full-time fixed term position to 5 October 2018 provides a salary within range $58,002 – $64,192 plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Cancer Council Victoria has been leading efforts against cancer since 1936 through world leading research, prevention, support and advocacy programs. The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from the Victorian public. Through a diverse revenue generation program, the Division works to ensure appropriate funds are raised to support the Cancer Council’s work in line with the organisation’s mission and values. This is achieved through best-practice high volume direct marketing approaches; exceptional relationship management of high value supporters including Major Donors, Charitable Trusts and Bequestors; delivery of iconic fundraising events such Daffodil Day, Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea and Relay for Life; and product sales and royalties through our retail arm.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6530
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Operations Coordinator – National Campaigns (FCD.156) via Pro Bono Australia.