About the Role
- 30 hours per week – long term contract
- Salary based on skills & experience
- Generous salary packaging
The Together for Equality & Respect Manager will:
- Be a part of a small management team at Women’s Heath East, contributing to the strategic work of the organisation
- Provide leadership, support and expertise to the region wide TFER Partnership and its governance committees
- Deliver a community of practice and other training and forums
- Have strong skills in program planning and evaluation
About the Organisation
Women’s Health East is a women’s health promotion agency based in Doncaster East, and working across the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne. Women’s Health East’s vision is equality, empowerment, health and wellbeing for all women. Our priorities are to advance gender equality, prevent violence against women, and improve women’s sexual and reproductive health.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Together for Equality & Respect Manager via Pro Bono Australia.