About the Role
What we need you to do
We need you to have a commitment to customer service and a proactive approach to problem solving as well as a down-in-the-dirt practitioner (you may have to do a lot of the grunt work yourself). You will be the main point of contact for community radio stations utilising our web services and you will help them get online and make the most of our servicers.
In this role, you will work with our technology architects and developers, subject matter experts, and other team members to provide day-to-day support and coordination of the CBAA web services for new and existing member subscribers and the wider broadcasting community.
What we are looking for
You should have experience with website design and digital media as you’ll need to liaise with users of web services and our technical consultants and will need to be able to oversee a budget and manage subscriptions to the service.
You’ll need to be able to work independently and be confident in managing your own task list (in alignment with priorities), but you will get lots of support and direction as required. You need to be focussed on getting stuff done.
The following skills and experience will be viewed favourably:
- Demonstrated experience with websites and digital media
- Demonstrated relationship management experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Exceptional commitment to client service
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Commitment to teamwork and to juggle multiple priorities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative, ability to work efficiently and autonomously
- Results focused
- Ability to provide and maintain quality service and portray a professional image on behalf of CBAA at all times
- In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understanding and familiarisation in the utilisation of databases
- Eligibility to work in Australia on a permanent basis
- Ability to work outside of core hours as required
- Experience within the Not-for-Profit community based or membership based organisations
- Familiarity with community broadcasting operation and issues in Australia e.g. diversity of community broadcasting landscape including radio and television and their rural and remote demographics
More about this role
You must be eligible to work in Australia. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination – if you think you are the right person for the job, we encourage you apply.
Please refer to the attached job description in the candidate pack for more information about the CBAA, this role, including how to apply and some useful links.
About the Organisation
Use your skills to help community radio stations maximise their online presence, grow their audiences and promote Australian music.
The Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA) is an innovative, forward-thinking not-for-profit organisation that champions community radio by building stations’ capability and by creating a healthy environment for the sector to thrive.
Amongst many other things, we do this by providing a suite of online tools and platforms that enable stations to promote their content through web, social media and mobile phones (Radio Website Services Premium) and give radio program presenters tools to extend the reach of their broadcast programs online.
That’s where you come in.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0293102999
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Web Services Support Officer via Pro Bono Australia.