About the Role
The Analyst and Database Officer is a key member of the Corporate & Community Engagement department, responsible for management of our database system Raiser’s Edge along with analysis and reporting of our donor data and campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Demonstrated experience working with Raisers Edge or equivalent database system.
• Strong analysis skills and the ability to identify key trends from data.
• An ability to manage competing priorities and stakeholder requirements.
• Proven ability to work to a high standard and with an eye for detail.
• Strong administrative and excel skills, and other skills required in a self-servicing post.
• Commitment to WaterAid’s values.
About the Organisation
WaterAid is an international not-for-profit, determined to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere within a generation. Only by tackling these three essentials in ways that last can people change their lives for good.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Analyst and Database Officer via Pro Bono Australia.