About the Role
• Develop relationships with and support ADEA branches in each state and territory
• Assist branches to organise meetings and functions
• Manage nominations for incoming and outgoing vacancies of branch executive teams and committees
• Support branch executive and conference teams (e.g. conference/meeting preparations including the preparation of sponsorship agreements and event management)
• Manage branch web page uploads and branch email updates, including the advertising of branch events online
• Take minutes of meetings as required
• Develop reports as required
• Contribute to financial reporting for events as required
• Experience in managing events and conferences
• Strong organisational skills
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to confidentially prioritise and manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure as part of a team or independently to meet deadlines, organise work and set priorities
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
If you enjoy working autonomously in a small team environment, in an organisation with a strong supportive culture and with friendly colleagues and you have the skills required for the role, then apply today.
About the Organisation
The ADEA leads and advocates for best practice in diabetes education and care nationally. We are a national association based in Canberra. As a member organisation we provide leadership and support for health care professionals who practice within the specialty field of diabetes education and care. The majority of our membership are credentialled diabetes educators. More information can be found at our website www.adea.com.au.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 6287 4822
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 29 June 2018. Please submit your completed application to email@example.com.
Please quote in application: Branch and Events Officer via Pro Bono Australia.