About the Role
- Located in Richmond
- Fixed Term, Full Time role – salary packaging available
- Be part of an organisation striving to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from family violence
We are seeking an enthusiastic and well organised leader to join the Capacity Building and Projects team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced worker who is passionate about leading interventions that addresses the needs and barriers faced by multicultural communities through project interventions. The position is responsible for leading a small team of project workers and is part of inTouch’s leadership group.
This role requires someone with a mature attitude, ability to take control and work autonomously within a team environment. Sound planning and organisational skills are essential, along with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and make decisions. A confident, ethical and professional approach is required for the position.
- coordinate the development, implementation and maintenance of unit’s project plan (includes new and emerging areas of focus)
- lead the projects team including staff recruitment and supervision, development of team plans and individual work plans, professional development
- develop strategies for monitoring and evaluating the quality and impact of one off projects and its activities
- develop and oversee administrative systems to manage various projects
- establish and maintain networks and relationships with external stakeholders
- explore potential project ideas and contribute to project submissions
- active participation in the inTouch leadership group
- support the Executive Leadership Team in developing and maintaining a strong strategic focus in a way that ensures alignment with the broader sector reform
- contribute to the work of inTouch more broadly through provision of specialist advice/consultation to relevant projects/reforms
About the Organisation
We are a leading accredited service, which provides services, programs and responses to issues of family violence in migrant and refugee communities. By acknowledging the rights and diverse experiences of our clients, we develop and implement a number of culturally sensitive and holistic models for the provision of services to both victims and perpetrators of family violence.
In tackling the issues of family violence we act on multiple levels – individual, relationship and community. Our organisation strives to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from violence.
We care deeply about what we do and are big-hearted about it. Our passion is to be positive, courageous, forward-looking and supportive. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience that we need – the key selection criteria is available from the position description on our website www.intouch.org.au
Apply for this Job
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Capacity Building & Project Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.