About the Role
– Strategic leadership role
– Use your management skills to help others
Reporting to the President , you will manage the day-to-day affairs and corporate administration functions of the organisation and represent ACD’s public face. You will implement strategic and operational plans, manage staff performance, and have specific accountability for
– organisational, financial & HR management;
– advocacy, promotion & relationships with government and other key stakeholders;
– identifying innovative projects aligned with ACD’s mission and strategic plan;
– membership growth & strengthening relations with families and supporters;
– providing ongoing support to committees and sub-committees.
You will need strong relationship-building skills; expertise in working with government, NGOs and stakeholder groups; effective media skills to promote the interests of children with a disability and their families; sound policy and advocacy skills; and proven leadership / management skills gained in an NGO or similar organisation.
About the Organisation
The Association for Children with a Disability (ACD) is a membership organisation that empowers families of children with a disability to access the support needed to live a fulfilling life and to uphold their child’s right to reach their full potential. ACD is the leading advocacy and information service for families of children with any type of disability living in Victoria, and is committed to improving public policy and service system delivery through education, influence and support programs.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0396296999
Email : email@example.com
If you have the ability to manage this caring membership association, and help children with a disability and their families to improve their lives, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Philip Mayers on 03 9629 6999 for more information.
Please quote in application: CHIEF EXECUTIVE via Pro Bono Australia.