About the Role
- Highly respected boutique aged care provider on Sydney’s North Shore
- 100 years of history, 4 homes and 1 in development, 160 staff and 160 residents
- Suited to candidates with property, finance & business building skills
Reporting to the board your role as CEO will be to shape the future of Twilight Aged Care in a dynamic aged care industry. You will focus the organisation, identify opportunities for growth, develop the asset base and drive achievement of its mission and purpose. The key areas of responsibility will be;
- Providing vision, inspiration and leadership to a passionate team
- Developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Diversifying income with a focus on opportunities to lift service income
- Commercial and financial performance of the business
- Sales, public relations, branding and marketing
- Exceptional understanding of residents’ and workforce needs
- Working with the board to build governance capacity and performance
- Leading the focus on enhancement or expansion of premises
You are a visionary senior executive or CEO with the passion and experience to lead this celebrated organisation to the next stage of its development. Your successful commercial approach to running businesses including asset management, acquisition and business partnerships combined with a strong understanding of fee for service and government funding will be key.
Ideally you have substantial experience in leading an aged care organisation with a detailed understanding of the specific sources of funding, the aged care reform process and knowledge of the needs and issues faced by ageing Australians.
The successful candidate will also have;
- Strong advocacy, networking and partnership building skills with demonstrated capacity to work effectively with community groups, suppliers, quality standards agencies and contractors
- Excellent financial, people and communication skills with the ability to thrive in a changing environment
- A track record in sales and marketing including public relations and branding
About the Organisation
Twilight Aged Care is well known in the community for creating uniquely intimate environments in each of their four aged care homes based in the northern suburbs. This nurturing, welcoming atmosphere is reflected in the way the 160 employees deliver care and compassion to each resident.
With over 100 years of experience, Twilight provides high quality residential aged care for more than 160 men and women with increasingly high care needs. Crucially, Twilight always enables its residents to maintain independence, individuality, dignity and quality of life in a safe and supportive environment.
Each of the Twilight homes have been designed to create a positive, uplifting environment for residents comprising ‘home-like’ indoor dining and common areas, recreational spaces for residents to participate in group activities, wholistic health, lifestyle and wellbeing programs.
Significant investment continues to improve the homes in line with a strategic priority to enhance facilities.
Apply for this Job
If you’re passionate about growing businesses and the future of aged care in Australia please send your cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34337 or call Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.