About the Role
12 months fixed term
Social Futures seeks a highly experienced communications, marketing or public relations professional to manage our engagement & communications team and functions. This position is integral to Social Futures’ work in advocating for social justice and is a key organisational resource that will facilitate cohesion of our brand in conjunction with our diverse range of programs and services. The role will build connections in the communities we work, raising awareness of our work to our staff, funders, participants and communities. Key functions include:
- engagement and communications messaging and reputation management
- brand management, content creation and approvals
- internal and external communications processes, messages and channels
- communications and marketing services and advice to all the organisation’s programs and functions
- map and catalyse partnerships, networks and relationships
- giving our participants a voice (e.g. consumer reference groups)
- developing and implementing a consistent engagement framework for the organisation
About the Organisation
Social Futures works to achieve social justice for regional Australians by supporting individuals, families and communities to take control and live well. We work to create positive change in people’s lives and connected, resilient communities.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0447212245
Social Futures is an equal opportunity employer, accredited by White Ribbon Australia. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply. People with lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. Social Futures priorities child safety. Current Working With Children and National Police Check clearances are a condition of employment.
Interviews for this position are scheduled for Thursday 5 July 2018.
The position description with more information is available below.
Applications close 5pm 27 June 2018
To apply, please follow the online link and complete the online application, including addressing the selection criteria.
OR To access a position description, address the selection criteria and apply online, please visit our website:
Please quote in application: Communications & Engagement Manager via Pro Bono Australia.