About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, key responsibilities include:
- Leadership and principal oversight of all SVP communications activities and content across all channels, including websites, social media, online publication and traditional media.
- Evaluating existing SVP communications and recommending and implementing new activities that serve, inform and inspire SVP’s members and the community more broadly.
- Coordinating, marketing and communications that enable and support the event and engagement strategy.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or 7+ years in communications and marketing.
- Proven ability to deliver a communication strategy and build and maintain strong and effective networks and relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Experience in web content management, HTML and email marketing (Word Press, Campaign Monitor or equivalent).
- Strong social media engagement skills across multiple platforms (twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
Please download the position description for the full details.
About the Organisation
The Shared Value Project is the peak practice body for shared value in Australasia, and the exclusive regional partner of the Shared Value Initiative. We drive adoption and implementation of shared value strategies among leading companies, civil society and government organisations by providing thought leadership, knowledge and networks.
Our communication activity is key to supporting the events and engagement strategy which encourages individuals, organisations and change agents to view the creation of social value as a major competitive advantage, a driver of innovation, and foundation for long-term economic prosperity.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9013 7500
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Communications Manager (Part time) via Pro Bono Australia.