About the Role
The Fundraising Directorate is a critical department for ACF’s success, with over 85% of ACF’s income received from the generosity of individual supporters. The Fundraising directorate is responsible for revenue generation through regular giving, cash donations, major gifts, grants, bequests, community fundraising and membership fees. Supporter Services also reports through this Directorate.
The Direct Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing a successful direct marketing growth strategy with a comprehensive plan that builds the mass individual giving base through a compelling donor journey to deliver net income to budget. This includes the acquisition, retention, and development of both the regular giving and the cash donor program.
The Direct Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of Fundraising and has two direct reports.
• You will have significant (6+ years) experience working in fundraising organisations with demonstrated experience in managing a regular giving and direct fundraising program.
• Proven leadership skills, specialising in cross-organisational collaboration.
• You will have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, an innovative approach to problem solving and the ability to persevere and inspire your team to do the same.
• An analytical mind conversant with digital marketing and fundraising strategy.
If this is you, we want to hear from you! Don’t miss this exciting opportunity.
About the Organisation
The Australian Conservation Foundation is Australia’s national environment organisation – almost half a million people creating a world where forests, rivers, people and wildlife thrive. A handful of people formed ACF 50 years ago when mining first threatened the Great Barrier Reef. Now the ACF community has grown into a powerful force for nature. We bring together people from community, government and business.
Our community advocates against pollution and destruction, and for our living world. We hold decision makers to account. We champion big ideas, and find common ground with unlikely partners. We love and protect the web of life right across our continent, from the Kimberley to the Reef, the reef down the Great Dividing Range to Tasmania’s forests.
People power our campaigns. We are proudly independent, non-partisan and funded by donations from our community.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0393451148
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Submit your application including a cover letter, statement addressing the key selection criteria and resume combined in one document (word or pdf) to Cheryl Pultz, Director of Fundraising, email@example.com, by 9am Monday 2nd July 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
• View the full Position Description on our website www.acf.org.au/work_with_us
Applicants may be contacted to progress to the next stage of recruitment prior to the close date, so get in early! We want to hear from you!
ACF is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQI people and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this job.
As part of ACF’s recruitment process, a criminal background check will be conducted.
We request no agency contact please.
Please quote in application: Direct Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.