About the Role
This new role has been created to lead the evolution of community development programs offered across all e-focus services. Reporting to the CEO, the role directly impacts the organisation’s growth, diversification of services and public image through the sourcing and development of community development programs and funding streams. It will oversee the ongoing review and implementation of these programs and lead the embedding of E-focus’s community contribution commitment practices, policies and systems across the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing and/or an equivalent community engagement qualification.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience working in business development, community engagement and development, and/or marketing roles.
- Experience in the development and delivery of community-based programs focussed on assisting the disadvantaged, exposure to funding grant processes and reporting as well as building sustainable community networks.
- Strong strategic planning and implementation capability.
- The ability to identify and assess business/project opportunities and develop feasibility and/or business plans and proposals.
- A strong understanding of financial management and funding body reporting requirements.
- Highly developed planning, coordination, administration and time management skills with excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- A strong affinity to the mission of E-focus.
Please note that the successful candidate will require a Police Check and Working with Children Check.
About the Organisation
E-focus is a not-for-profit community-based organisation registered in Victoria. Its mission is to assist the most disadvantaged members of the community to attain and retain meaningful employment. E-focus is committed to proactively supporting its local communities by providing employment assistance, training services and community development programs designed to enrich people’s lives and provide pathways to social and economic well-being.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0419890178
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please forward a cover letter that addresses all of the selection criteria along with your CV to M&P Partners at email@example.com by COB Friday, 22 June 2018.
Please quote in application: Division Manager Community Development Programs via Pro Bono Australia.