About the Role
Our client is a charitable foundation based on a partnership between philanthropy, community, government and business. Their mission is to champion the economic and social strength of Australia’s regional, rural and remote communities.
A rare and exciting opportunity exists for a Grants Operations Manager to join their passionate and professional team. This is a senior leadership role reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the State Programs Managers to manage grant programs and key donor stakeholder relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Grants Management and at least 5 years experience in designing, managing and evaluating community development projects and programs.
Other responsibilities include;
• Managing the program schedule for national grants programs.
• Overseeing National Programs to ensure milestones are met.
• Managing the workflow of multiple programs.
• Managing program budgets and financials.
• Managing stakeholder relationships.
• Leading and motivating a passionate team with a demanding workload.
This is a critical role for the ongoing success of this organisation and as such demands a practical yet innovative and strategic organisational thinker with communication skills that are second to none, along with an exceptional eye for detail.
Key selection criteria which need to be addressed in your application include:
• Managing multiple projects and workflows to ensure timeframes are met
• Extensive experience in project and program management
• High level administration skills with the ability to write clear, accurate and concise reports for a range of audiences and stakeholders.
• Internal and external stakeholder relationship management
• Financial, funding and budget management experience
• Proven experience in program research, development and evaluation
• Brand and profile management experience
• A proven ability to manage, mentor and motivate a team.
If you think you have what we are looking for, send your resume and responses to the above Key selection criteria NOW! To obtain a copy of the Position Description for this role please call the ESE Office on 54426676.
About the Organisation
Our client is a charitable foundation based on a partnership between philanthropy, community, government and business.
Apply for this Job
Phone : 0354426676
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grants Operations Manager via Pro Bono Australia.