About the Role
• Drive strategic direction of Iconic Australian fundraising campaigns
• Lead a highly-engaged team to grow net revenue for a leading non-profit
• Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a dynamic and results-focused Unit Head to drive strategic direction of Cancer Council Victoria’s Community Engagement portfolio. Reporting directly to the Division Head, your role is to:
• Manage strategic direction of the major community campaigns portfolio, driving significant net revenue and net market share growth over the next three years and beyond
• Lead a medium sized high performing team to deliver unmatched supporter experiences, enhancing brand awareness and increasing public engagement with Cancer Council Victoria mission and values
• Champion a collaborative, supporter-led culture, developing strong internal and external partnerships to ensure delivery of meaningful fundraising experiences
• Oversee unit operations including business planning, budgets, reporting, policy development and continual process improvements
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
• A real passion for working with people, supporters, staff and volunteers
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in senior management, including demonstrated experience leading large and complex campaigns or projects
• Outstanding ability to manage, inspire and motivate individuals and large teams to achieve targets and deliver on strategic goals
• A strong record of innovation and achievement, with the ability to lead significant change
• A results-focused approach with strong commercial acumen, including the ability to strengthen business operations through robust governance and financial management
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary up to $121,455 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Cancer Council Victoria has been leading efforts against cancer since 1936 through world leading research, prevention, support and advocacy programs. The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from the Victorian public. Through a diverse revenue generation program, the Division works to ensure appropriate funds are raised to support the Cancer Council’s work in line with the organisation’s mission and values.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6503
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Community Engagement (FCD.03) via Pro Bono Australia.