About the Role
Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation is looking for a strategic and hands-on senior fundraiser to lead the fundraising team to ensure the future viability and national growth of Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation (Kookaburra Kids). A key responsibility of the role is to grow Kookaburra Kids national partnerships by developing strong and lasting relationships with corporate partners, government, Trusts and Foundations, Private Ancillary Funds and individual donors.
This position requires someone who is an experienced and passionate business development professional with excellent interpersonal skills, who can demonstrate the ability to build valuable relationships.
Key selection criteria for this role are (see attached position description for full details):
• Required: Min 3 years’ fundraising and partnership experience in the not-for-profit sector
• Preferred: CFRE or FIA Certificate of Fundraising or Degree qualified in business, fundraising or marketing related disciplines.
• Passion for the nature of Kookaburra Kids work and a willingness to engage authentically with it
• High level of relationship management skills including pipeline management and the proven ability to establish and maintain corporate partner relationships
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and professional networking skills
• Demonstrated experience developing and delivering high quality pitches, funding submission and presentations to major corporations
• Strong interpersonal skills, including building effective relationships, positive interaction and effective problem solving
• Current drivers licence – travel is a requirement of this position.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (02) 9525 7474
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Fundraising and Partnerships via Pro Bono Australia.