About the Role
About The Position
The role of Head of Programs and Operations is to manage and grow the Top Blokes Foundation’s key services across its geographic sites. As part of our senior leadership team and reporting to the Managing Director, you will be key to taking Top Blokes Foundation to the next level by contributing strategically and driving operational effectiveness.
You will be responsible for driving fee for service growth and have a strong foundation in strategic partnerships, business development and team management. You will build the program’s infrastructure and implement program growth strategies to maximise social outcomes for young men while manage all program governance and compliance.
What’s In It For You?
While we’re still a growing team, this role will tap into your talent, energy and expertise to increase our reach and maximise outcomes for young men and boys.
We will provide you with the following opportunities:
- Directly impact social change in young men
- Real autonomy to guide your team and deliver results and test yourself in the role. The opportunity will bring out your intrapreneurial spirit.
- Work with a passionate team who truly believe in the mission and the impactful work they are performing • Influence the policies shaping the NFP sector
- Fully expensed mobile phone and laptop provided • Competitive Salary plus Superannuation of 9.5% • Access to Salary Packaging including meals entertainment
Candidate Requirements / Key Role Activities
- Actively identify, engage with and drive new business opportunities
- Maintain and nurture current stakeholder relationships
- Support Regional Program Coordinators
- Ensure youth workers meet training benchmarks
- Work alongside Fundraising Manager to support fundraising efforts
- Ensure no program budget over-spend
- Review and implement improvements to programs
- Coordinate internal workshops for program innovation
- Have strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Cleared Working With Children’s Check and National Police Check
- Current Drivers Licence
- 3 years in business development
- Experience with engaging and leading teams
- Experience/knowledge of NFP and education sectors.
- Tertiary qualification within either Commerce Degree or a NFP Diploma would be an advantage
About the Organisation
About The Organisation
The Top Blokes Foundation is dedicated to improving the mental health and social wellbeing of Australian males aged 10 - 24 years. Our mentoring and leadership programs foster inclusion, build resilience and empower young men to realise their full potential and become positive contributors to the community. Our peer-led programs are evidence-based and continually reviewed to remain fresh and relevant to the lives of adolescent boys helping them to navigate this fast paced, social and technology world.
To date our achievements include:
- Engaging over 11,000 young men with mentoring and social education
- Tripled organisational growth in last 18 months with expansion in three new geographic sites. Externally validated research that demonstrates our programs increase young men’s mental well-being and reduces rates of their anti-social and risk-taking behaviours
- Being a leading voice in young men’s health issues with ongoing national and state media and publications
- The Top Blokes Foundation has been recognised as a leading boy’s health organisation, with a number of awards including the Managing Director titled EY Social Entrepreneur of the Year (2017).
Apply for this Job
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Programs and Operations via Pro Bono Australia.