About the role
0.8/1.0 EFT (negotiable)
Job Reference No: VAC0455
• Work to improve the health and wellbeing of the community
• Great conditions such as salary packaging, ADO
• Great location across from the South Melbourne Market
The Improvement Analyst will work with the organisation to reengineer processes around how our clients access our service to reduce our wait list and provide a ‘first call resolution’ for clients. This role will design, document and implement more efficient and effective processes to ensure our clients access to the organisation is simple, effective and consistent.
You will possess the following:
• Experience in business improvement methodologies – e.g. lean, six sigma
• Ability to collect and analyse data, formulate recommendations and implement change
• Ability to document processes and identify improvement
• Ability to communicate clearly to diverse audiences
• Strong project management skills, including agile approaches
• A ‘can do’ attitude, with a commitment to delivering in the role
• High level of proficiency in Excel
About the organisation
Star Health works in partnership with people and communities to promote and improve equity, health and wellbeing by delivering innovative client-directed services that take into account the context of the individual and the community, and championing prevention and change to address the structural reasons for health inequity.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Process Improvement Consultant– Health Industry via Pro Bono Australia.