About the role
- Utilise your extensive real estate management experience
- Unique opportunity to make a real difference
- Competitive salary, flexible, supportive team environment with additional leave
- Collingwood location
As Manager of HomeGround Real Estate, a unique Real Estate Agency based in Collingwood you will be responsible for maintaining the strong growth of the agency providing direction and leadership to the team and sourcing new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Extensive experience in managing a Real Estate Agency or a property management department
- Experienced in leading and developing a team
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- A current Estate Agents Licence is mandatory
- A passion for social justice and inclusion
- A current drivers licence
Working for our Agency you will benefit from a great team environment, a commitment to training and development, competitive salary, salary packaging benefits and an additional five days wellbeing leave. As the agency is part of a larger organisation with an annual turnover of $40 million a year there are real opportunities for growth and career progression within the Housing Development portfolio.
This is a full time, ongoing role with a base salary of $84,691 plus super & salary packing. For further information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Ivana Janicijevic Manager – Tenancy & Private Rental Access on p. 9288 9600.
** Please note this position is being readvertised and we are not accepting applications from previous applicants
About the organisation
HomeGround Real Estate is a social enterprise within Launch Housing a not for profit who's mission is to end homelessness. Launch Housing has over 400 employees located across Melbourne. HomeGround Real Estate that provides a quality real estate services to investors and clients/tenants. This is done by ensuring that property owner's investments are professionally managed, we attain market rate rental returns for our landlords and secure housing for our clients while reinvesting the management fee into our efforts to end homelessness.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager – HomeGround Real Estate via Pro Bono Australia.