About the Role
The Membership Advisor is responsible for membership services, liaison, retention and recruitment for CEDA’s VIC members and for national members with VIC operations.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Managing the member engagement process for all CEDA memberships and prospects
• Serving as customer service contact and response for members and membership enquiries
• Driving membership renewals, including tracking engagement and event participation, renewal payments and processing
• Identifying sectors with opportunities, manage membership prospecting, respond to new membership enquiries
• Managing membership retention including identifying members at risk, planning relationship meetings, preparing materials
• Organising accurate member record keeping using CRM tools
• Reporting to wider team on member news, activity and status
Ambitious, degree qualified with experience in marketing and business development, you have 1-2 years business experience and want to take the next career step to grow your skills, knowledge and profile. You are described by your peers as a ‘confident go-getter, someone whose star is on the rise’.
You will want to work for Australia’s most highly regarded membership organisation, have excellent communication skills in writing and via the telephone. You will be confident in liaising with senior executives and their support staff, proactive and focused in your approach.
It goes without saying that you have a strong interest in current affairs and curious about the ‘big issues’ impacting the economic development of Australia.
CEDA is looking for a person who has:
• Customer service skills acquired at a sales or commercial role; experience in a B2B environment
• Proven ability to communicate with strong written and verbal communication skills, and be confident on the phone
• Keen interest in public policy, business and economic and social development
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively
• Excellent computer skills, including MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with CRM or finance systems a plus.
About the Organisation
CEDA – the Committee for Economic Development of Australia – is a national, independent, membership organisation providing leading thinking and policy perspectives on economic and social issues affecting Australia. We undertake a rigorous research program and present forums and events on critical issues, across the country. CEDA’s membership includes 750 of Australia’s leading businesses and organisations from across professions and sectors.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9652 8419
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Membership Advisor VIC/TAS via Pro Bono Australia.