About the Role
Lifestyle Solutions is renewing itself as a leader in the sector, assisting people with a disability and children and young people in out of home care to have equal opportunities to live the life to which they aspire.
Refreshed Board, new CEO and management team, new model and new approaches to working with the people we support.
Within this context, Lifestyle Solutions is seeking to further strengthen the Board by appointing three new Directors who demonstrate:
- strong commitment to improving the lives of vulnerable people
- strong leadership qualities
- experience in corporate governance in the business and service sectors
- at least one prospective director with strong financial skills and experience
With our national footprint, we are particularly keen to augment our commitment to geographic diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from:
- people living in Western Australia or other areas outside the eastern seaboard
- those with personal experience as a recipient, or carer of a recipient, of services within the disability sector
The directors we are seeking to appoint will have:
- Personal integrity with a visible commitment to social good and equal rights
- Commitment to the values by which Lifestyle Solutions operates and its ongoing success
- Considerable previous experience at board level in (for example) ASX listed, APRA regulated, large not-for-profit organisations or significant unlisted organisation.
- Innate leadership skills and the ability to think critically, constructively and innovatively
- Effective team player, strong listening and communication skills
- Strong networks and the ability to negotiate outcomes and seek stakeholder support for the board’s decisions
Details and selection criteria are attached.
For further information please email Chairman@lifestylesolutions.org.au
About the Organisation
Lifestyle Solutions is a not-for-proft organisation and national provider of disability supports, as well as services and supports for children and young people in Out of Home Care and Foster Care.
Founded in Newcastle in 2001 with a group home to support five people, Lifestyle Solutions has grown significantly to now provide a diverse range of supports to more than 1,200 people living with disability throughout Australia, and more than 250 children and young people in Out of Home Care and Foster Care.
Lifestyle Solutions was one of the first providers to offer individualised and self-managed supports with a focus on person-centred solutions and has been involved with the National Disability Insurance Scheme roll-out from its earliest stages.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Non-Executive Director via Pro Bono Australia.