About the Role
This role plays an integral part in ensuring that quality standards are met with the company’s operations and service deliverables. It will uphold the organisational values of empowerment, trust, compassion, resilience, diversity, integrity and lifelong learning. This is a full time position on a 12 month minimum fixed term contract working closely with the Executive Manager Service Development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate, develop and implement the quality system and improvement process through organisational strategies
- Contribute to on-going development and maintenance of organisational systems – you will review and revise company processes and procedures to ensure compliance with current and future certification standards and legislation
- Coordinate the organisation’s preparation for external certification and audit processes, and support the management of those processes
- Research and advise on contemporary Work Health and Safety and Risk Management practices
- Support the implementation process of the company’s Risk Management Framework, incident and hazard reporting investigating and other relevant frameworks
- Work cohesively with internal staff to promote process and procedure improvement whilst collating and responding to feedback – you will act as the staff’s resource for any queries and suggestions for quality improvement practices
- Operate within strict timelines and delegated budgets
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing a quality framework that is aligned with the strategic goals of an organisation (Not-for-Profit industry experience highly desired but not necessary)
- Experience working within the areas of Compliance, Risk Management, Work Health and Safety and Audit Management
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication – you will have the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders of all levels of the business
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – you will be able to develop strong working relationships through the values of respect, consideration and transparency
- A passion and dedication to contributing to the vision of the organisation and supporting the Executive Management Team
- A current full driver’s license and access to a registered roadworthy vehicle
Benefits & Culture
This organisation fosters a friendly, honest and supportive office environment. They are proud of being an equal opportunity employer, and an organisation that provides above award rates, flexible work practices and an Employee Assistance Program to promote staff wellness. Staff also enjoy the benefits of training and professional development opportunities and salary sacrificing benefits.
About the Organisation
This is a well-regarded, Not-for-Profit and community-owned organisation based in the Southern suburbs of Brisbane. It specialises in supporting people facing mental health challenges and social disadvantage through a range of support services supported by various funding programs including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Apply for this Job
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Laila Sultan on 07 3846 7730
Please quote in application: Quality Officer via Pro Bono Australia.