About the Role
- Working in the family and child welfare sector
- Supportive team – diverse busy role
- CBD Location close to public transport connections
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Operations and Finance and working closely with the Office Manager, you will support your team and members through the coordination and execution of general administrative activities, including reception, database and record management.
You will contribute to and take pride in the appearance and ongoing development of the office and its systems. You will have a commitment to assisting The Centre’s clients and a professional, sensitive and friendly approach to your work.
High levels of autonomy, maturity, attention to detail and initiative are essential for this role and collaboration is key. You will have long-term proven experience working in a busy environment where your role has been diverse and required you to think on your feet.
To be considered for this opportunity please respond to the following selection criteria:
- Experience in a similar role working with teams and in a highly customer centric environment
- Extensive experience and skills in using the Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and also contribute positively as a team member
- High level skills in accurate data entry, maintenance of records, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Organisation
The Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare (The Centre) is the peak body for children, youth and families in Victoria representing over 150 community service organisations, students and individuals throughout Victoria. The Centre works across services from prevention and early intervention to the provision of out-of-home care and advocates for children and young people to be heard, to be safe and to access education.
Benefits & Culture
- Generous salary packaging provision
- Professional development, ongoing training
- CBD location
Apply for this Job
If you would like to use your skills and experience to contribute to providing equitable services across the family and children’s sector please forward your application in MS Word format including your resume, a covering letter and responses to the selection criteria, quoting reference #34348 or contact Anna Skeels on (03) 8319 4070. Please note that there is no formal closing date for this role. Early applications are encouraged and suitable candidates may be shortlisted for interview as applications are received.
Please quote in application: Receptionist / Administration Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.