About the Role
About the Organisation
For over 50 years WWF has been a leading voice for nature. We are the world’s largest conservation organisation, working in 100 countries and with over 5 million supporters. WWF-Australia is the 7th largest member of the WWF Network. This year WWF-Australia is celebrating its 40th birthday. We work with governments, businesses and communities on environmental issues with a single mission: to build a world where people and nature thrive.
- Join one of the world’s largest and most respected conservation organisations
- Melbourne office (Sydney negot.)
- Flexible working including monthly RDO
- Three-year contract
About the role
Working in a highly supportive team, the role connects major donors who have an altruistic desire to improve the state of the planet with unique opportunities to fund WWF’s work. The role oversees a portfolio of WWF-Australia’s most high-profile and generous friends and supporters and through a process of lead generation, conversation and stewardship seeks out innovative ways to empower philanthropists to make real and lasting contributions in protecting the natural environment and helping support the communities that share them.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong experience in relationship management with high net worth individuals with a track record of delivering against revenue targets.
- A track record of developing and implementing engagement plans for both new and existing donors.A commitment to ethical standards of behaviour with a proven ability to exercise good judgement and discretion.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and negotiation skills with experience in requesting and gaining philanthropic support.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, influencing and high-level networking skills.
- Highly competent in project management, data analysis and reporting utilising digital tools.
- Strong initiative and drive, and ability to work both autonomously and within multi-disciplinary teams.
Ideally you will be across fundraising and philanthropy markets and trends and have an interest in environmental conservation and sustainable development.
WWF values diversity and is building a workforce that reflects the community we serve. WWF is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02-82286886
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Relationship Manager, Major Gifts via Pro Bono Australia.