About the Role
This role can be based in either: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide.
Fixed term maternity contract 12 months with potential to extend.
The Leukaemia Foundation is searching for a creative fundraising professional to lead the operational development and delivery of our world-class national peer-to-peer and signature events raising $20 million dollars to help beat blood cancer.
Join us and lead the team to bring to life World’s Greatest Shave, U.G.L.Y. Bartender of the Year, Light the Night and Aussie Muscle Car Run!
The Leukaemia Foundation is on an exciting transformation journey to deliver greater impact to our key stakeholders and the Australian community.
This role will lead the planning for all signature events across acquisition, retention, communications, promotion and logistics. The role will work closely with our Brand and Marketing team to develop creative content and communications strategies to drive engagement.
Focusing on the needs and experience of our Supporters, this role will refine and develop the overall fundraising journey and associated collateral, communications and tools to be implemented locally by a large team of community relationships coordinators.
What are we looking for in this role?
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar role within the Fundraising industry
- Demonstrated leadership and team management experience, including experience project managing internal stakeholders
- Significant experience in developing and managing budgets including medium-term forecasting
- Exceptional, demonstrated knowledge of community fundraising campaigns and peer-to-peer events
- Demonstrated knowledge of behavioural journey mapping
- Demonstrated knowledge of event logistics, fundraising legislation and risk management
- Exceptional, demonstrated knowledge of data segmentation and using analytics to improve outcomes
- High attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive data
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and managing a diverse portfolio of opportunities
- Copywriting skills and experience curating content across channels
Leukaemia Foundation is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that continues to reflect the community we support.
About the Organisation
About the Foundation
The Foundation cares for patients and their families affected by blood cancer and related blood disorders by providing a range of vital support services free-of-charge, including counselling, information, accommodation, transportation and practical assistance.
The Foundation generates significant funds each year to cutting edge medical research to find better treatments and cures. To achieve our inspiring purpose, everyone's impact counts.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Imogene Grant, Head of Community Supporters
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Fundraising Campaign Manager via Pro Bono Australia.