About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists at one of the most vibrant, innovative and highly-regarded NFP’s in the North. The Bridge is employing a Training and Program Manager for 30 hours per week to manage and lead the team in the Bridge Adult Education Area. Working across multiple sites in Preston and Thornbury you will be a team player with an eye for detail who loves working in community, seeking opportunities and making a real difference in people’s lives.
The Bridge is a Not for Profit incorporated association operating as a registered charity. This role pays above Award salary with full salary packing available. Salary Packaging increases effective take home salary by over 20%
About the Organisation
The Bridge is a vibrant, not for profit community organisation based in the Darebin LGA. We value community ownership and management and provide our services free from discrimination. We are a registered charity and Public Benevolent Institution.
To strengthen our community
How we say that to people
“We empower people to get from A to B”. “We help people move forward”
How we do it
We are a socially, economically and environmentally sustainable organisation that provides social, educational and support programs to meet community needs.
The principles that underpin our work
• Empowerment –We support and promote inclusion, engagement and opportunities for all
• Integrity – we operate with respect and trust
• High quality – we achieve high quality programs and practices for all that we do
• Community Development – Our community development principles* inform our decisions and actions
The organisation has 5 main areas of activity across multiple sites.
• ‘Education – the Bridge offers a range of pre-accredited training, employment programs, skills based programs, health and wellbeing programs
• Children’s Services - the Bridge offers 3 year Old Kinder and Occasional Care for up to 30 children per session. In addition we run contracted childcare for Melbourne AMEP
• Community Programs - the Bridge offers community engagement through social programs, volunteer led groups, a food program, interest groups, volunteer opportunities and community meeting space.
• Venue Hire – We have numerous spaces across four different sites. These are available for meetings, private functions, ongoing business hire and workshops.
• Social enterprise café - Moon Rabbit. The café operates as a profitable arm of the Bridge business to generate funds towards unfunded community and training programs. In addition, the café serves as a training café, providing work placement for Bridge students both with and without a disability.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0394845806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Training and Program Manager via Pro Bono Australia.