About the Role
- Help great causes by developing campaigns that deliver results
- Wide variety of projects spanning branding, advertising and direct marketing
- Work in a refurbished warehouse powered by solar panels installed by agency directors
- Find your purpose, while building on your 2+ years’ experience. Join our creative team of 16 people (including a client service team of five)
We believe that with thought, experience and skill communications can actually improve the world – by building support for the work of charities and other socially-minded organisations. We have developed our business to specialise in doing just that and are inviting you to join us.
We work with around 20 Australian charities including Vinnies, the National Heart Foundation and Black Dog Institute to develop the communications they need to build support for their work. We help them develop branding platforms, execute direct response advertising and develop fundraising and marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities in your new role
- Use your experience in working on print, digital and advertising channels to help agency plan the resources needed to execute new campaigns
- Help clients brief our agency team
- Support the Account Director to develop creative briefs
- Create strong relationships with new and existing clients by talking about job status, next steps and receiving their feedback on our work
- Remove obstacles to success by ensuring service issues are identified and resolved.
What is on offer
- Work with leading charities who have chosen to work with a specialist, independent agency
- Don’t get boxed in – work across branding advertising, direct marketing and digital marketing
- Follow your passion for communications as part of a purpose-driven team of professionals
The sort of person we’re looking for
- Undergraduate or post graduate studies in communications, marketing or equivalent and a minimum two years’ related industry experience
- Experience working on relationship management / loyalty programs
- Experience working with brands to deliver integrated campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of proactivity
- Strong communication skills – an excellent listener with a sense of curiosity
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Proven ability to develop client confidence in value for money
- Exemplary account service skills such as WIP calling, scope setting and expectation management
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
About the Organisation
Our client is a creative agency located in Redfern, Sydney. Their clients come entirely from the not for profit sector.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 1300 900 741
Email : email@example.com
For more information about this unique opportunity please contact David Wurth at Wurth HR on 1300 900 741. Please apply for this role with both a cover letter and your resume. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
Please quote in application: Account Manager via Pro Bono Australia.