About the Role
- Raise philanthropic funds to support research and scholarships at La Trobe University
- Full time, continuing role.
- $108,052 – $114,576 per annum plus 17% superannuation
The Alumni and Advancement Office (AAO) is an outwardly facing department of La Trobe University, which is responsible for major gift fundraising, alumni engagement and giving, donor stewardship and bequests.
About the role
The Development Manager is responsible for developing and managing relationships with high net worth individuals in order to raise philanthropic funds to support research and scholarships. Duties in this role may include:
- Building and managing relationships with high net worth prospects in order to generate philanthropic funds for La Trobe University.
- Developing strategies in order to find the best opportunities for individual prospects to donate.
- Working with academics to build high-impact proposals for support.
Skills & Experience
In order to be successful in this position you will have:
- Completion of a degree and/or an equivalent combination of knowledge, training or experience relevant to fundraising.
- Demonstrated senior experience in major gift fundraising, or equivalent from a business development context.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain sound working relationships internally and externally and to communicate effectively on a range of sensitive and complex issues.
Take this unique opportunity to add your expertise to this high-performing team and apply now.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 26th August 2018
Position Enquiries: Alice Walter, TEL: 03 9479 3619 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Candidates are not required to address Key Selection Criteria with this application.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job no 556740 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0394791073
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Advancement Manager via Pro Bono Australia.