About the Role
This is an opportunity for an individual with strong relationship management and business development skills to work with our team to support a portfolio of clients with private and public ancillary funds, build meaningful relationships with them and meet with potential new clients and financial advisers to educate them about philanthropy. In this role you will:
• Manage and support a diverse portfolio of interesting and inspiring philanthropic clients.
• Deliver a first class, personalised service that includes running meetings and coordinating activities across multiple clients.
• Use your business development skills to help grow this successful and expanding business.
• Utilise your experience in financial services to make a difference in the community.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and friendly candidate with a passion for managing relationships. As the ideal candidate, you:
• Have at least 5 years’ experience in a senior role, preferably in financial services, accounting, law or philanthropy.
• Have demonstrated experience of managing multiple and diverse stakeholder relationships.
• Thrive on tight deadlines and managing multiple tasks.
• Have demonstrated ability to make formal and informal presentations to individuals, families, advisers and other stakeholders.
• Are able to read and understand and discuss financial statements, laws and guidelines, and investment issues as they relate to trusts.
• Have a good understanding of the philanthropic and NFP landscape, players and structures in Australia.
This role is 4 per week, although 5 days will be considered for the right candidate.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9779 6300
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Adviser, Governance and Giving via Pro Bono Australia.