About the Role
Onemda is a not-for-profit disability support provider based in Doncaster East. For over four decades, Onemda has responded to international developments, best practice and modern ideological learnings to support people with disability with energy, insight, enthusiasm and a consistent vision.
As the disability sectors transitions into the National Disability Insurance Scheme, Onemda is committed to ensuring it is strategically positioned to proposer and innovate as it enters into this new era of disability reform.
We are seeking interested members to join our progressive Board and contribute to the governance of the organisation and assist with our future strategic directions. If you have expertise in one or more of the following areas we welcome your application;
- Experience in corporate business development
- Commercial marketing
- Strategic governance and planning
- Legal experience
- Quality, risk and compliance expertise
- Contemporary, empirical best practice and learning
- Advanced leadership experience and expertise
- Knowledge and practical experience in the disability sector and the associated regulation & compliance obligations
- Understanding of ICT (Information and Communication Technologies ) and digital transformation
About the Organisation
Onemda is a centre for learning and therapeutic development for people with a disability, based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. Onemda strives to enhance the quality of life of people with a disability by providing support experiences and interactions to develop skills and enrich lives. The Disability Instructing staff and Education Tutors employed at Onemda support over 170 adults with intellectual and multiple disabilities on a daily basis.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0398421955
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Board Appointment at Onemda via Pro Bono Australia.