About the Role
- Full-time position;
- City location close to public transport and other amenities;
- Generous salary with the option of salary packaging;
- Supportive team environment;
- Immediate start.
- Manage complex client rostering system;
- Support Clients in transferring to the NDIS and ensuring their goals are being met;
- Develop and maintain close professional relationships between clients their support networks and IDS;
- Conduct staff assessments to ensure support provided meets our client’s expectations;
- Reconcile client’s expenditure on a weekly basis;
- Liaise with team members to eliminate service delivery gaps;
- Respond to and record client shift changes;
- Manage new client enquiries and engagement;
- Develop relationships with relevant government and community organisations.
What you bring:
- A background and proven experience in rostering systems;
- Strong client service skills and the ability to manage telephone and face to face enquiries in a cordial, professional and helpful manner;
- Ability to develop networks, rapport and influence with both internal and external parties (potential clients);
- Robust interpersonal, communication and business development skills to extract key and relevant information in conversations;
- A positive attitude towards people with disabilities and alignment with IDS’ Values;
- Well developed capacity to manage the competing demands of a busy environment, work to deadlines and maintain attention to detail;
- Excellent Microsoft office and computer skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About the Organisation
The team at Independent Disability Services pride themselves that we deliver a quality of service that other disability service providers find hard to match, consequently our reputation and client base is growing.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9340 5100
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should submit their CV together with a covering letter detailing their experience and qualifications by emailing: email@example.com
Applicants will be required to undertake a psychometric test and police check.
Please quote in application: Client Relationship Officer via Pro Bono Australia.