About the Role
The RCH Foundation is seeking a Communications Coordinator to work with our passionate team of fundraisers in the development and execution of a wide range of marketing and communications campaigns and initiatives. This exciting position will work with key internal and external stakeholders and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high quality communications support is provided to The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation’s wide network of stakeholders including supporters, fundraisers and Auxiliaries
- Working collaboratively, proactively and with a flexible attitude under the direction of the Director, Communications alongside the Fundraising Department, campus partners and the Good Friday Appeal to support and deliver a wide range of campaigns and initiatives
- Proactively contributing to the organisation and playing an important role in fulfilling the goals of the RCH Foundation’s communications strategy
Key Selection Criteria
Minimum two years’ experience in a communications and/or marketing role with a Degree/Advanced Diploma/Certificate in Communications, Media and/or Marketing and/or related equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing communications campaigns, from inception to completion
- Demonstrable experience implementing high quality targeted communications utilising a range of digital and print channels
- Proven written skills for communications purposes (please attach two examples to your application)
- A thorough understanding of, and interest in, social media and digital communications
- Demonstrable ability to display initiative, manage priorities, take responsibility for projects and show a proactive attitude
- Demonstrable ability working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Clear understanding of and personal commitment to the mission and values of the RCH Foundation
- Experience in non-profit/charity industry, and/or working with volunteers, will be looked upon favourably
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Creative Suite desktop publishing programs, familiarity with website CMS and Salesforce-based CRM preferred
About the Organisation
Founded in 1989, The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation is the fundraising arm of The Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne; one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals. The Foundation has the vital role of raising, investing and distributing donated funds to the hospital. A legally separate organisation, the Foundation works closely with the RCH and its Campus Partners (MCRI and UoM) in achieving its vision.
Generous community support helps to sustain the hospital’s role as international leader, tackling some of the world's biggest health issues, and the Foundation supports a vast network of fundraisers and donors. Donated funds drive the hospital’s growth, are utilised for purposes of medical excellence, and support only the most innovative, life-changing programs and initiatives – that would otherwise not exist - in the areas of research, leadership, training, technology, equipment, and patient and family-centred care.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9345 5539
Email : email@example.com
- Applications must address the Key Selection Criteria in the position description – applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria will not be considered.
- For further information or queries about this role, please contact Josh Mascara Director, Communications on 03 9345 5539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your application, including your CV, and your response to the Key Selection Criteria to email@example.com by COB Friday, 20 July 2018.
Please quote in application: Communications Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.