About the Role
About the job:
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll be doing:
- Drive and develop a community fundraising program which increases income and supporter acquisition
- Recruit, manage and support general fundraisers within the community, helping them to achieve their fundraising potential to meet income targets
- Identify opportunities and take the lead on creating multi-channel supporter journeys and accompanying support materials to drive fundraising initiatives
- Develop a pipeline of community fundraisers to deliver annual income targets • Manage and enhance our peer to peer fundraising platforms
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing team to develop support materials
- Respond to community fundraising enquiries and monitor, communicate with and support existing fundraisers including providing fundraisers with appropriate fundraising materials
- Represent Variety – the Children’s Charity at community fundraising events when required and act as a Variety spokesperson.
- Evaluate, monitor and report (monthly) on the performance of community fundraising programs
- Adhere to best practice fundraising standards
- Secure, manage and communicate with volunteers for Variety events and projects (working with our events, kids support and marketing team)
- Assist in maintaining accurate and timely records of all fundraising activities in our database.
- Administer and promote the Golden Heart donation box and tap and go devices to maximise fundraising income
- Monitor Variety’s current merchandise and its distribution to fundraisers. This includes collection containers, t-shirts, banners and other collateral
- Coordinate ancillary fundraising activities (e.g. Entertainment Books)
We will value your ability to build and maintain strong relationships with community members fundraising for the organisation with the aim to optimise and grow the number of supporters and fundraising outcomes.
Your ability to develop and assist with executing a tailored peer-to-peer donor journey for current fundraisers focused on improved engagement is essential for this role.
In addition, you will need:
- Well-developed campaign/program coordination skills, with the ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns and tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- An ability to prioritise tasks and to work with minimal supervision on multiple projects at any given time.
- A can-do attitude with a strong level of professionalism, self-sufficiency and initiative.
- Organisational skills, including the development and maintenance of work plans with tasks, timelines and responsibilities.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport with others
- Ability to take ownership of and resolve issues until completion within the agreed timeline and quality standards
- Ability to perform as part of a high functioning, busy team.
- Knowledge and experience of the not for profit sector is preferred.
What we can offer:
- Experience working for a long-standing and highly regarded charity
- Flexible working environment
- A supportive environment with clear KPIs
- A friendly and passionate environment with opportunities to grow your skillset
- Salary Packaging
- Free parking
About the Organisation
Variety – the Children’s Charity is a national, not-for-profit organisation that assists children and families facing challenges through sickness, disadvantage or living with a disability. By providing practical, life-changing equipment when it’s needed most, Variety helps kids achieve their full potential and realise their dreams.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0386983900
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.