About the role
Coordinator – Strategic Projects. Full Time or 4 days per week 12 months contract. Salary Package $103,000 including Super.
Anchor is an independent, not-for-profit organisation with a proud history of providing support to individuals and families in Melbourne’s outer eastern region. We support people to get back on track and help them thrive.
This role over a period of 12 months will assist the CEO and Senior Managers to deliver a range of strategic projects, critical to the future success of Anchor. These include:
- Delivery of a five (5) villa unit accommodation project for people with disabilities to be funded under the NDIS in the Shire of Yarra Ranges.
- Co-ordination of and contribution to organisational effort in systems improvement (Planning, Information Management, Workforce Capacity)
- Developing and implementing of a number of critical projects/activities relating to Anchor’s 2018-2021 Strategic Plan
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Degree Qualification at minimum in related field and 5+ years’ experience in similar roles.
- Demonstrated Project Co-ordination within a health, community services or government environment.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire an understanding of business operations, organisational context and stakeholders and their involvement in a compressed period of time.
- Demonstrated experience in use of project management tools and ability to construct simple methodologies for use in a non-technical environment.
- Understanding of financial controls in a not for profit environment
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance or Business Improvement environment.
- High level computer literacy and ability to work within varied IT platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of embedding projects, activities and business improvements within an organization.
- A high level of verbal and written communication, analytical and conceptual skills and attention to detail
The competitive salary package on offer also includes access to immediate salary packaging.
A position description which includes key selection criteria can be found on our website at https://www.anchor.org.au/ under “Get involved” then ‘Join our team’ tab.
About the organisation
Anchor is an independent, not-for-profit organisation with a proud history of providing support to individuals and families in Melbourne's outer eastern region. We support people to get back on track and help them thrive.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator - Strategic Projects via Pro Bono Australia.