About the Role
• Coordinate supportive care projects to improve outcomes for people affected by cancer
• Engage with key stakeholders to develop and implement education strategies
• Full time fixed term position for 6 months – St Kilda Road, Melbourne location
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Coordinator to join the Education, Training and Peer Support team. Reporting to the Manager, Education, Training and Peer Support your role is to:
• Coordinate, implement and progress the following supportive care projects:
o Telehealth for Supportive Survivorship Care project
o Implementing PAthways for Cancer Early Diagnosis Multimodal Education (I-PACED ME)
• Build effective relationships with key stakeholders, to facilitate communications aimed at embedding new models of care in primary care and acute services
• Coordinate the review and evaluation of the projects and their resources against milestones, and devise communication strategies to inform and engage stakeholders.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
• Demonstrated experience in education or health program design, with substantial experience in project planning, implementation and evaluation
• Demonstrated ability to engage with varied stakeholders to ensure effective progression of new and established programs
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• A tertiary degree in health, education or a related discipline
Please note this role will require a driver’s license and willingness to travel occasionally for stakeholder engagement activities.
What we can offer you
This full time fixed term position for 6 months provides a salary within range $58,002- $64,192pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6335
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator- Supportive Care Projects (CISS.60) via Pro Bono Australia.