About the Role
• Full time or Part time
• Exceptional employee benefits
• Great team culture
We are looking for a Corporate Events Coordinator to work across a range of exciting projects.
The Corporate Events Coordinator will foster organisational relationships through developing, implementing and supporting corporate events, fundraising and engagement programs for WaterAid Australia. The role also plays an integral part supporting WaterAid volunteer committees in 5 states (NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, WA) and Gala Balls across Australia.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Proven experience organising and running fundraising events (including online)
• Experience coordinating sponsors and volunteers
• Exceptional communication and time management skills
• Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
This is an ideal role for a creative and organised person who is excited about supporting WaterAid in its powerful mission.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 1300858022
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Events Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.