About the Role
- Full time, on-going role
- South Melbourne location
- Competitive remuneration package with salary packaging benefits available
About the role
The Corporate Partnerships Manager reports to the General Manager of Marketing, Fundraising & Communications and is responsible for managing existing and strategically identifying and securing new high value, long term corporate partnerships for MCM, ensuring benefits are realised for all parties. The role also manages an Events Manager given the strong alignment between Corporate participation in key MCM events such as Sleep at the ‘G’.
- Managing existing and developing new corporate partnerships and proactively identify new opportunities for strategic partnerships
- Develop and implement a Corporate Engagement Strategy ensuring Melbourne City Mission’s service areas needs and those of our corporate partners are met.
- Set up robust operating structures and processes for managing corporate partnerships to ensure all commitments are honored and Melbourne City Missions’ reputation with corporate partners is strong
- Leadership and guidance of a direct report.
Skills & experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a relationship management role within a NFP or broader commercial services, and enjoys conducting business development activities
- Experience working at all levels of an organisation both internally and with external corporate partners
- Demonstrated success in delivering financial and non-financial benefits to an organisation
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and changing environment
A position description containing further information is attached below.
For enquiries about this role please contact the People & Culture Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive remuneration package including an attractive salary, access to tax-effective salary packaging arrangements and supportive work/life balance provisions. MCM recognizes the importance of investing in the training, learning and development of our staff.
About the Organisation
At Melbourne City Mission we’re changing lives every day. We’ve been around for almost as long as Melbourne itself and are a responsive, creative and flexible organisation transforming the lives of people experiencing disadvantage. Our services extend across disability, homelessness & justice, palliative care, and education and early years. A career with us means you are part of an organisation making a real difference.
Click here to find out more about us!
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.